Annual Financial Reports
Annual reports of certain financial information (Local Government Debt Reporting) may be accessed at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/transparency/local/hb1378.
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
Montgomery County Utility District No. 4
c/o Coats Rose, P.C.
9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000
Houston, Texas 77046
The District’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
The next election for the District will be held on May 7, 2022.
To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
Director candidacy filing requirements and deadlines are as follows:
To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- Last day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 18, 2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
- Order Declaring Unopposed Candidates Elected to Office
Orden Declarando a Los Candidatos Sin Oponentes Electos a Sus Cargos
These notices will remain posted continuously until 7:00 p.m. May 7, 2022.
- Notice of Deadline to File An Application for Place on the Ballot
Aviso De Fecha Limite Para Presentar Solicitudes Para Un Lugar En La Boleta
These notices will remain posted continuously until 5:00 p.m. February 18, 2022.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or mail your request to Montgomery County Utility District No. 4, c/o Coats Rose, P.C., 9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1000, Houston Texas 77046.